March 27, 2022
Earthy Buddha Bowls
Buddha bowls are healthy, nutritionally balanced meals that are easy to put together and prep ahead of time. All you need is a delicious dressing to make it all come together.
Check out the recipe below for this Buddha Bowl loaded with earthy ingredients and topped with a delicious homemade turmeric tahini sauce. Enjoy!
For earthy Bowls
- Red cabbage or sauerkraut
Turmeric Tahini Sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup sesame seeds, roasted
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp turmeric fresh or dried
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 pinch salt
For turmeric tahini sauce
- Place sesame seeds and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set 15-16 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open container lid. If, necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Add the rest of the tahini sauce ingredients and process until well incorporated.
For Buddha Bowl
- Choose any ingredients you like and/or you have at home. Cook quinoa and lentils according you package instruction and cook veggie they way you like them, roast them, boil them, steam them, etc.
- Arrange all ingredients in bowl and drizzle with your rich homemade turmeric tahini sauce.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.