April 14, 2021
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
I´m sure you´ve heard of whipped coffee that went viral last year on Tik Tok, for a good reason. It looks delicious, it is delicious and it´s super easy to do. No need to go to a coffee shop for a fancy coffee – do it right at home in minutes. We´ve tried it with several plant-based milks made in the NutraMilk which is our special ingredient because these milks are so naturally creamy which makes all the difference. Enjoy!
- 2 tbsp. instant coffee
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar, or to taste
- 2 bsp. boiling water
- 1 cup plant-based milk of choice made with the NutraMilk (I used almond milk)
For almond milk
- 1 cup (150g) almonds
- 1 quart (946ml) water
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
For almond Milk
- Start by making fresh almond milk with the NutraMilk:
- Place almonds in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 7 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Add water and replace lid.
- Press Mix (do not change the default Mix time).
- Press Start.
- Press Dispense, open spigot and fill your container with almond milk.
- In a medium bowl, combine instant coffee, sugar and boiling water.
- Whisk vigorously for 2 to 3 minutes in a zig-zag motion until mixture resembles whipped cream. You can also use a hand blender.
- In a serving glass, add ice if serving cold and top with milk of choice or just add hot milk. Spoon whipped mixture on top, swirl into the milk and serve.