December 08, 2020
Matcha Latte with Maple Vanilla Almond Milk by Annie Siegfried
Images and recipe by Annie Siegfried
- 1 Cup almonds
- 2 1 Quart water
- 3 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tbsp. coconut Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Pink of salt
- Place all the Ingredients except water in the Nutramilk container.
- Press Butter Cycle, set for 7 minute and press start
- Open the container lid, add water. re-place lid
- Press mix (Do not change the default time). Press start. Press dispense
- Press start and open spigot to fill the storage container.
- The Yield will be 4 cups, mix in 2 tbs matcha power, mix well.
- Top with whipped cream and dust with matcha (optional)