Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
For peanut butter
- 2 cups (275g) peanuts (untoasted, unsalted)
- pinch salt (optional)
For apple nachos
- 3-4 apples, sliced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3-4 tbsp. creamy peanut butter made with the NutraMilk
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped or sliced
- 1/4 cup pecans or walnuts
- 1/4 cup flaked unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips/nibs or chopped chocolate bar
- Making the peanut butter
- Place peanuts in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 2-3 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Arrange apple slices on a plate.
- Squeeze some lemon juice over apples to keep them from browning too fast.
- Drizzle peanut butter over apples – no need to warm up as you can make it super runny with the NutraMilk.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips or nibs, coconut flakes, nuts and/or toppings of choice.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!