July 01, 2020
Strawberry Almond Nice Cream
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
For Nice Cream
- 2 cups bananas frozen
- 1 cup strawberry
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup or sweetener of choice*
- 2 tbsp. almond butter or nut/seed butter of choice made with the NutraMilk
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds (optional)
- 1/3 cup fresh strawberries (optional)
For almond butter
- 2 cups (300g) almonds
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- Making almond butter
- Place almond and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 12-13 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Add all Nice Cream ingredients into the NutraMilk and Mix until smooth. Taste, and add a more sweetener if you like or any other ingredients to taste.
- You can enjoy right away or place in the freezer for a more solid ¨ice cream¨ consistency.
- Add fresh strawberries and sliced almonds or any other toppings you like.
* You can omit sweetener as the banana already provides natural sweetness (especially if you are on a whole 30 diet) or you can use any sweetener you like such as honey.
*Use paleo-approved sweetener if you are on a paleo.