August 24, 2022
Macadamia and Chocolate Fondue
Chocolate fondue is an excellent choice for entertaining a crowd or an intimate gathering. It´s easy to do, fun and elegant – perfect for chocolate lovers.
This dip has a macadamia nut butter base which gives it a extra creamy texture and a nutty, buttery sweet flavor perfect to dip your favorites fruits in. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup macadamias
- 1/2 cup water
- 200 g dark chocolate melted and warm
- Fresh fruit to serve
- Berries to serve
- Whole macadamias to serve
- Place macadamia nuts in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 4-5 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid. Add melted chocolate. Set for one minute until combined.
- If necessary, set for an additional minute for a creamier butter.
- Pour the warm chocolate mixture into a serving bowl and serve immediately surrounded by the fruit and whole macadamias to dip.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
Recipe inspired by Australian Macadamias.