WATERMELON STRAWBERRY CHIA SMOOTHIE POPS
Yields 2 servings for smoothies, or 4 servings for smoothie pops
- 1 ½ cups fresh, cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ medium ripe banana (peeled/chopped/frozen)
- ¾ cup unsweetened plain almond or cashew milk
- 1 medium lime, juiced
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- Add all ingredients in NutraMilk container
- Press Mix, set for 2-3 minutes (add more almond milk to thin, or more frozen strawberries to thicken)
- Add more lime for acidity or banana for sweetness, or watermelon for more watermelon flavor
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 4 hours.