July 20, 2022
Peanut Butter Cherry Popsicles
Refreshing cherry popsicles made with just 3 ingredients including nutritious fresh nut butter made in the NutraMilk! Perfect for a hot summer day. Enjoy!
- 1 lb. cherries
- ¼ cup of peanut butter or any other nut butter made with the NutraMilk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
For peanut butter
- 2 cups (275g) peanuts (untoasted, unsalted)
- pinch salt (optional)
- Start by making the peanut butter or other nut butter of choice
- Place peanuts in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 2-3 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Set ¼ cup aside for popsicles and store the rest for later use.
- Stem the cherries and remove the pits
- Process all ingredients in the NutraMilk until smooth.
- Pour into ice pop molds.
- Freeze overnight. Enjoy!