December 17, 2020
Creamy Cashew Milk Hot Chocolate by Elise Compston
Images and recipe by Elise Compston
- •1 cup raw cashews
- •1 quart water
- •2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- •3 pitted Medjool dates
- •1 tsp vanilla extract
- •pinch of salt
- Place cashews, cocoa powder, dates, vanilla, and salt into the NutraMilk container. Press Butter cycle, set for 3 minutes. Press Start.
- Open the container lid, add water. Replace lid and press Mix. Do not change this default time). Press Start.
- Press Dispense. Press Start and open spigot to fill your storage container.
- If desired, warm in a saucepan for a few minutes prior to serving.
- Notes: Delicious enjoyed hot or cold!