July 08, 2019
Dairy-Free Queso by Elise Museles
Recipe by Elise Museles
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, seeded
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 3/4 cup water (more if needed)
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 to 1 tsp sea salt
- Garnish with hot sauce + jalapeño pepper slices 🔥
- Add all ingredients to the container.
- Mix, adjusting water to create a cheese sauce consistency. Adjust seasonings according to taste.
- Serve immediately at room temperature or warm in a pan.
- Grab some chips and veggies and dig in!