March 31, 2021
Banana & Pecan Coconut Yogurt Pots
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
Take your yogurt to the next level! You can make these ahead of time and have them ready for breakfast or a quick snack.
Eating is an experience that involves all our senses, including our sight. We do eat with our eyes! So sometimes taking a little extra time to make a food look good can make all the difference in the eating experience. Not that this recipe needs it! What´s not to love about sweet bananas, creamy pecan butter and coconut yogurt. The combination is delicious, loaded with healthy nutrients and when you take a little extra time to add some layers in some cute jars it makes all the difference. Enjoy!
Check out the health benefits of pecan butter made with the NutraMilk here.
- 2 small bananas, sliced
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon vanilla pecan butter made with the NutraMilk
- 2 tsp. maple syrup, honey, monk fruit syrup or sweetener of choice (optional)
- 300ml coconut yoghurt
- A few strawberries blueberries or to decorate
- coconut flakes or any other toppings you like.
For cinnamon vanilla pecan butter butter
- 2 cups (220g) raw pecans
- 1/8 tsp pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- 2 tsp. cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- Start by making pecan butter
- Place pecans, cinnamon, vanilla & salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set 5-6 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open container lid. If, necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier consistency.
- Using small jars, glasses or bowls layer the yogurt, pecan butter, sliced banana, coconut flakes and a drizzle of syrup. Top with a few straberries.
- If using jars, put their lids on, otherwise cover with cling film and chill until ready to consume. Enjoy!