Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
Take your yogurt to the next level! You can make these ahead of time and have them ready for breakfast or a quick snack.
Eating is an experience that involves all our senses, including our sight. We do eat with our eyes! So sometimes taking a little extra time to make a food look good can make all the difference in the eating experience. Not that this recipe needs it! What´s not to love about sweet bananas, creamy pecan butter and coconut yogurt. The combination is delicious, loaded with healthy nutrients and when you take a little extra time to add some layers in some cute jars it makes all the difference. Enjoy!
Check out the health benefits of pecan butter made with the NutraMilk here.
- 2 small bananas, sliced
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon vanilla pecan butter made with the NutraMilk
- 2 tsp. maple syrup, honey, monk fruit syrup or sweetener of choice (optional)
- 300ml coconut yoghurt
- A few strawberries blueberries or to decorate
- coconut flakes or any other toppings you like.
For cinnamon vanilla pecan butter butter
- 2 cups (220g) raw pecans
- 1/8 tsp pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- 2 tsp. cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- Start by making pecan butter
- Place pecans, cinnamon, vanilla & salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set 5-6 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open container lid. If, necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier consistency.
- Using small jars, glasses or bowls layer the yogurt, pecan butter, sliced banana, coconut flakes and a drizzle of syrup. Top with a few straberries.
- If using jars, put their lids on, otherwise cover with cling film and chill until ready to consume. Enjoy!