July 07, 2020
White & Dark Chocolate Pecan Butter Freezer Fudge Abby's Food Court
Images and recipe by Abby's Food Court
- 4 cups pecan
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 dates
- 1 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Coconut shreds (optional)
- Start by making the pecan butter in the NutraMilk. Place all the pecans in the NutraMilk and blend on butter cycle for 3-4 minutes until irresistibly creamy!
- Add the dates, coconut oil, and cinnamon to the NutraMilk and blend on the butter cycle for another 3 minutes, until creamy.
- Transfer half the mixture to the silicon ice tray (dividing evenly among 6 cubes).
- Add the cacao powder to the remaining fudge batter in the NutraMilk and blend for another minute or so on the butter cycle until combined.
- Transfer the rest of the batter into the remaining cubes in the ice tray!
- Add toppings of your choice (coconut flakes are great).
- Freeze for about an hour and then you're ready to pop them out, take a deep breath, and enjoy.
See full recipe here: https://www.abbysfoodcourt.com/recipes/white-dark-chocolate-pecan-butter-freezer-fudge