- 1 sweet potato, baked
- 1 very ripe banana
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter (best to make your own in the NutraMilk with just peanuts so you know it’s safe!)
- 1 cup oat flour (I just grind up organic oats in the NutraMilk)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mash banana and insides of sweet potato. Add the peanut butter and flour and combine.
- Coconut oil your pan (or bake on parchment paper) and spread out batter (it’ll be sticky and soft) to about 1/4” thick
- Score batter so it’s easier to break apart once it’s baked.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the bottom is a bit browned.
- Let cool and then pull apart, store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Enjoy with your pup!
Notes: Our little pups had to get almost all of her front teeth pulled before we adopted her, because her teeth were in such bad shape when she came into the shelter. I make these treats soft for her ease, and also for my snacktime. They’re so good!