April 18, 2019
Sunflower Sesame Seed Freezer Fudge With CBD 🌿
SUNFLOWER SESAME SEED FREEZER FUDGE WITH CBD 🌿
✨Sunflower Sesame Butter ✨
- 1 1/2 cups sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup white sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup sunflower sesame butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp raw honey, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped chocolate (I used 100% cacao)
- CBD oil
- sea salt
1. Add seeds to @thenutramilk with salt and press "butter" for 15 minutes.
2. Once made, add to mixing bowl and add in the coconut oil and 1 Tbsp honey. Whisk until creamy and well combined.
3. Pour mixture into molds (silicon ice tray is the best or mini muffin tins with liners or any try and you can chop it later)
4. Let freeze for at least 4 hours. Meanwhile, melt chocolate over a double boiler and then set aside to come to room temp. Add 2-3 servings of CBD oil and 1 tsp raw honey. Mix well.
5. Prep and line up the freezer fudge and drizzle the chocolate over top, sprinkle sea salt on top. Freeze for 10 minutes to set the chocolate and enjoy! Keep stored in the freezer.