- 1 1/2 cups sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup white sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup sunflower sesame butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp raw honey, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped chocolate (I used 100% cacao)
- CBD oil
- sea salt
Change up the traditional hummus for this colorful, flavorful and healthy roasted beet hummus. You won't be disap...
Dogs are a member of the family and as with any member of the family, most dog owners like to share everything with m...
By Florencia Tagliavini, The NutraMilk Nutritionist Seeds are incredibly nourishing and are full of valuable nutrien...