November 06, 2022
Stuffed Dates with Chocolate Coffee Hazelnut Butter
Sweet stuffed dates with nut butter are a delicious treat for anytime of the day and they are a beautiful dessert/snack/appetizer to serve to your guests. For this recipe we used a homemade chocolate coffee hazelnut butter made with the NutraMilk, perfect for chocolate and coffee lovers!
- 10-15 or more Medjool dates
- Chocolate Coffee Hazlenut Butter or other nut butter of choice made with the NutraMilk
- 3/4 cup milk or dark chocolate (vegan option), melted /OPTIONAL
- Shredded coconut, topping
- Start by making chocolate coffee hazelnut butter in the NutraMilk and set aside. Check out instructions here. Or use any other simple nut butter of choice.
- Use a knife to make a lengthwise slit into the dates, then remove the pits.
- Use a spoon to fill them with nut butter.
- Optional: dip stuffed dates in melted chocolate and place on parchment paper. Sprinkle shredded coconut on top.
- Let the chocolate cool and settle. Enjoy!
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.