October 18, 2022
Spiced Chocolate Monster Eye Truffles
Nut butter truffles are easy to make, nutritious and delicious. They make a perfect, easy to grab, satisfying snack or treat.
Spiced them up and decorate them for Halloween. Check out recipe below. Trick or Treat!!!
- 1¼ cup GF oat flour*
- 1½ cups cashew butter made with the NutraMilk
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup or other liquid sweetener (optional)
- ¼ cup raw Dutch cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp salt
Optional for Halloween spirit:
- Candy eye balls
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Dash ground cloves
For cashew butter
- 2 .5 cups (300g) cashews
1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- Making cashew butter
- Place cashews and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 3-4 minutes. To use cashew butter for this recipe you don’t want it too creamy.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- Place the oat flour, maple syrup, cacao powder and salt into NutraMilk along with cashew butter and press butter for a few minutes until it forms a dough.
- Take out dough and make into one ball- from there roll into small equal balls and place onto a lined baking sheet.
- Transfer to refrigerator to chill about 30 minutes.
- Rolll balls into cacao powder and decorate with eye balls. Enjoy!
Notes: For keto diet: use monk fruit sweetener.