Recipe by Cooking with Kylie.
For almond butter
- 2 cups (300g) almonds
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- 3 tbsp. almond butter made with the NutraMilk
- 1 tbsp. milk of choice*
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- ⅛- ¼ tsp peppermint extract
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp. almond flour*
*You can make almond flour and any milk of choice with the NutraMilk in just minutes
- Making almond butter
- Place almond and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 12-13 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Set aside 3 tbsp. for this recipe and store the rest for later use.
- Add almond butter, milk, maple syrup and peppermint extract to the NutraMilk container and press mix cycle till all is combined.
- Add in dry ingredients (cacao powder, baking powder, almond flour) and mix until dough forms.
- Roll into balls.
- Bake at 350F for 10-12 min. Enjoy!