December 09, 2021
Peanut Butter Pie
Whip up this super easy pie for all the peanut butter lovers in just minutes. Only 5 ingredients, including fresh nutritious peanut butter made with the NutraMilk. Enjoy!
Check out all the healthy nutrients that peanut butter made in the NutraMilk provides.
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter made with the NutraMilk
- 4 1/2 overripe bananas
- 1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- sweetener of choice, such as a pinch stevia or 1/4 cup powdered sugar (if you have no sweet tooth, you can omit)
- 1/3 cup chocolate of choice, melted (optional – for topping)
- 1 ½ cup almonds, cashews or other raw nuts of choice
- 1 cup of dates or raisins
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. cacao powder
For peanut butter
- 2 cups (275g) peanuts (untoasted, unsalted)
- pinch salt (optional)
- Making the peanut butter
- Place peanuts in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 2-3 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- For the crust: Add raw nuts to the all ingredients to the Nutramilk and process until fine crumbles form. Press in to a parchment-lined 9-inch spring form.
- For the peanut butter pie: process all pie ingredients until completely smooth in the NutraMilk. Pour filling over the crust, and refrigerate 3-4 hours or until firm enough to easily slice.
- Drizzle melted chocolate and decorate with raw peanuts- Let chocolate harden a bit and enjoy!
- Store leftovers in the fridge or freezer so the pie stays firm.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
Recipe inspired by Chocolate Covered Katie.