Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
Recipe inspired by Homemade Hooplah.
Here is a real Halloween treat! Indulge with this creamy PB & chocolate Festive Fudge!
- 4 cup white chocolate chips (about 2 15 oz bags worth) vegan if appropriate*
- 1/2 cup peanut butter made with the NutraMilk
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups of dark chocolate chips (about 1 bags worth) vegan if appropriate*
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Icing of choice to draw spider webs
- 2 cups (275g) peanuts (untoasted, unsalted)
- pinch salt (optional)
- Making the peanut butter
- Place peanuts in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 2-3 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the white chocolate chips and peanut butter. Heat in the microwave for 1 minute on 50% power, then stir. Continue to heat for 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until the chips are completely melted.
- Immediately add the pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, and vanilla to the bowl. Stir with a spatula (making sure to scrape along the bottom and sides) until the fudge is smooth and has a nice sheen.
- Pour fudge into prepared baking dish, smoothing it out into an even layer. Let fudge cool to room temperature on the counter (about 1-2 hours) then place in the refrigerator until set (about 1).
- Melt dark chocolate chips in the same way you melted white chocolate in the microwave.
- Pour over the fudge, spread evenly and let it set about 30 min on the counter and then refrigerate until fully set.
- Cut fudge into squares – decorate with icing making spider webs before serving. Keep fudge refrigerated until ready to serve. Enjoy!
*Make sure you choose vegan chocolate if you are dairy free or vegan.