December 21, 2021
Holiday Sunflower Butter & Chocolate Bark
Recipe by Better Food Guru (@betterfoodguru).
- 1 cup Homemade Sunflower Butter made with the NutraMilk
- 16 oz Vegan Chocolate*
- 4 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Coconut flakes
- Toasted Flax Seeds
- Goji Berries
- Dried Berry Mix
- Use NutraMilk to create fresh batch of sunflower butter.
- Once sunflower butter is ready, take 1 cup and add 2 tsp high quality olive oil and 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl microwave vegan chocolate in 40 second increments until melted, stirring in between. Add 2 tsp olive oil.
- Sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Pour melted vegan chocolate. Spread in a thin layer.
- Drizzle sunflower butter. Use a skewer to swirl them together.
- Sprinkle coconut flakes, toasted flax seeds, goji berries and dried berry mix.
- Freeze for 30 minutes. Snap off parchment. Cut and break into desired sizes.
Notes: *for paleo Paleo & Keto diets assure chocolate is dark chocolate, dairy-free, approved for these diets.