October 14, 2022
Halloween Nut Butter Popcorn
Nut butter flavored popcorn is delicious! The problem is that you wont be able to stop eating it!
This makes a great treat for Halloween, simply place in decorated bags to give out or serve them at a Halloween party. Trick or Treat!
- 4 cups popcorn
- 4 tbsp. liquid sweetener of choice (maple syrup, honey, monk fruit sweetener, etc)
- ¾ cup peanut butter or favorite nut butter made with NutraMilk.
For peanut butter
- 2 cups (275g) peanuts (untoasted, unsalted)
- pinch salt (optional)
- Making the peanut butter
- Place peanuts in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 2-3 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Mix sweetener of choice and peanut butter or other nut butter in a bowl.
- Add popcorn and gently toss until all is covered with sweet nut butter.
- Spread onto the lined tray, spreading it out as much as possible, and bake for about m 8 minutes until it turns slightly golden.
- Allow to cool until the coating is crisp. Place in clear bags and decorate with black sharpie or serve in Halloween themed containers.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.