Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
This dessert is as easy as it gets! It´s vegan, paleo, gluten-free and only takes a few minutes to make. It´s moist and fluffy, rich and chocolaty- absolutely delicious!!!
- 2 tbsp. oat flour
- 2 tbsp. cacao powder
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. plant-based milk made with the NutraMilk
- 1 tbsp. nut butter made with the NutraMilk, plus more if you want to use as a topping
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- ¼ tsp powdered sugar for topping (optional)
- If you don´t have a batch of plant-based milk or nut butter already made- make these first. I used pumpkin seed milk and almond nut butter. Click on links for recipes.
- Combine all ingredients in a small mug or a small dessert dish, mix well with a fork or whisk until smooth batter forms.
- Place in the microwave and cook for 1 minute. If it´s not fully cooked put back in microwave for 15 second intervals until cooked. Enjoy!