Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
Try this indulgent chocolate dessert martini Mocktail- for a delicious post-meal treat! Make it a cocktail by adding Baileys and vodka if you want a little booze. Enjoy!
- 1 cup cold plant-based milk made with the NutraMilk ( I used almond-cashew milk)
- 1 tbsp. cacao powder
- 2 tbsp. best quality chocolate syrup or melted chocolate*
- 1 tbsp. liquid sweetener or sugar (optional)*
- Crushed ice, as needed
- 2 martini glasses
- maple syrup and brown sugar for rim garnish
For almond cashew milk
- 1/2 cup (75g) almonds
- ½ cup (75g) cashews
- 2 dates
- 1 quart (946ml) water
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
For almond cashew Milk
- Start by making fresh almond cashew milk with the NutraMilk:
- Place almonds, cashews and dates in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 7 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid, add water and replace lid.
- Press Mix (do not change the default Mix time).
- Press Start.
- Press Dispense.
- Press Start and open spigot to fill your storage container.
- Mix plant-based milk of choice, cacao powder, sweetener and set aside.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup along insides of glasses to decorate.
- To garnish rim- place a think layer of maple syrup along rim and dip the rim into Brown sugar to coat.
- Fill martini glasses with crushed ice and slowly pour chocolate milk mixture. Enjoy!
Notes: *For paleo & keto diets: choose an approved sweetener such as monk fruit syrup and an approved dark chocolate.