Prepared and photographed by Florencia Tagliavini, the NutraMilk nutritionist.
Recipe inspired by Not Enough Cinnamon.
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 125 g medjool dates (about 6 dates, pitted)
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
To make filling:
- Add cashews in the NutraMilk with strawberries, coconut oil, maple syrup, lemon juice, and sea salt. Process (Butter Cycle) until super smooth and creamy. Set aside.
To make crust:
- Add pecans, dates, coconut, coconut oil and sea salt in the NutraMilk. Process for about 1 minute, until “dough” forms.
- Grease a muffin tin with coconut oil. Roll crust dough into 12 round balls.
- Press each flat between the palm of your hands and press into each muffin tin. Repeat until muffin tin is filled.
- Spoon filling mixture evenly amongst 12 muffin tins, then freeze for 4 hours or overnight
- To unmold, run a clean knife around the cheesecake bites and lift with a fork or an offset spatula to turn them out.