Recipe by Erin Christ from @bodybybreakfast.
For cashew butter
- 2 cups (300g) cashews
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
For cashew butter balls
- 1/3 cup cashew butter made with the NutraMilk
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- dash of cinnamon
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- sprinkles for topping
- First, make cashew butter.
- Place cashews and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 5-6 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Leave 1/2 cup of cashew butter and take out the rest to store for later use.
- Add honey, vanilla extract and oat flour to the NutraMilk container with the ½ cup of cashew butter. Press Mix until all is well combined
- Roll balls and place in freezer for up to 30 minutes until they firm up.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate chips with coconut oil
- Dip the balls into chocolate and place on parchment paper, top with sprinkles.
- Place back in freezer until chocolate is hardened. Enjoy!