July 07, 2020
Brownie Bites - vegan, gluten free, dairy free, nut free Abby's Food Court
Images and recipe by Abby's Food Court
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 8 dates, pitted
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1.5 tbsp unsweetened cacao powder
- 2 tbsp water
- Add the sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds to the NutraMilk and run on the butter cycle for about 13 minutes (until the seeds are an amazing creamy texture).
- Remove all but 3 Tbsp of the seed butter from the NutraMilk. Store in an airtight glass container in the fridge and use as a delicious spread (like you would a nut butter).
- Add all the other ingredients into the NutraMilk and blend on the butter cycle for 2 minutes until combined.
- Using your hands, roll into balls with about 1 Tbsp of mixture per bite. Roll in coconut shreds to make them extra fancy!
- Store in an airtight container! And, take a nice deep breath before enjoying these delicious treats.