January 27, 2023
Galentines Fruit & Dip Board
Prepare this beautiful board to celebrate with your sweet lady friends!
Choose a red/pinkish palette with fruits you can find. Try this delicious cashew cream dip you can easily make with the NutraMilk and add any other of your favorite nut butter dips. We have many recipes here.
- Fruits of choice that are reddish or in that tone:
- Strawberries and/or raspberries
- Cookies of choice
- Cashew cream dip
- Chocolate peanut butter or other chocolate nut butter of choice
For Cashew Cream Dip
- 1 cup raw, unsalted cashews
- ¼ cup full-fat coconut milk
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup (sub for monk fruit sweetener for keto diet)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups strawberries, stems removed and
- pinch of sea salt
For chocolate peanut butter
- 2 cups (275g) peanuts (untoasted, unsalted)
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- 1-2 tbsp. cacao powder
- pinch salt (optional)
- For Strawberry cashew cream dip:
- Add cashew to the NutraMilk and process until you get a cashew butter consistency.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the NutraMilk and Mix until creamy & smooth.
- For chocolate peanut butter dip:
- Place peanuts in the NutraMilk container and process for 3 minutes.
- Add Cacao powder and process until smooth. Add water if want a thinner consistency.
- Assemble fruits and dips on any board. Have fun decorating!
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.