September 30, 2021
Baked Apple Chips with Cinnamon Almond Butter
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
One of our favorite snacks! They are naturally sweet, crispy, healthy and super easy to make.
Dipped into this delicious cinnamon almond butter- they are addictive. Full of flavor and loads of fiber to keep digestive tract healthy. Enjoy!
Check out all the healthy nutrients that homemade almond butter contains, here.
- 2 apples or more if you are serving a large party
- cinnamon almond butter sauce
For cinnamon almond butter sauce
- 2 cups (300g) almonds
- 2 3/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar (you can substitute for paleo/keto approved sweetener)
- 2/3 cup plant-based milk of choice made with the NutraMilk
- Making cinnamon almond butter
- Place almonds and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 12-13 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- Add cinnamon, brown sugar or other sweetener and plant-based milk.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 1minute or more, until you reach desired consistency.
- Preheat oven to 250 F, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a mandolin finely slice apple.
- Lay apple onto ovenproof dish and bake for 30 min.
- Turn over and bake for a further 30 minutes.
- Serve with cinnamon almond butter sauce. Enjoy!