October 20, 2021
Almond Dip Cracker Appetizer
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
A quick and easy cracker appetizer perfect for any gathering. There are lots of ingredient combinations to choose from. Here we have made a delicious, rich almond flavored dip and toped with a few simple veggies. Enjoy!
- 1 box crackers of choice
- 2/3 cup savory almond butter dip
- 10-15 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 large cucumber, thinly sliced
- ½ cup black olives, sliced
- dill to garnish
For savory almond butter dip
- 4 tbsp. Almond Butter made with the NutraMilk
- 6 tbsp. Mayonnaise (regular or plant-based try our homemade mayo)
- 4 tbsp. sour cream
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Onion powder
For almond butter
- 2 cups (300g) almonds
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- Making almond butter
- Place almond and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 12-13 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- For savory almond butter dip: Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl until well combined.
- Assemble crackers: Place about 1tsp. of the savory almond butter dip. Place a slice of cucumber on top, then a slice of cheery tomato and a slice of olive and top with dill to garnish. Enjoy!