May 27, 2020
Super Mixed Berry Smoothie Jar by Alphafoodie
Images and recipe by Alphafoodie
*Total time 5 minutes
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 cup kale or spinach
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 1/4 cup natural yogurt
- 1.5 cups almond milk
- 1 tbsp. protein powder
- 1 tbsp. oat flour optional
- Add the almond milk and natural yogurt in your Nutramilk processor.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend till smooth and enjoy!
- If you add less of the milk (or replace it completely with the yogurt), you can serve in a bowl, add some (optional) toppings like extra fruit or shredded coconut, and enjoy that way.
- The smoothie is best consumed immediately. If you have any leftovers, you can freeze them in ice cube trays or freezer-safe container for up to a month.
See full recipe and tips here: https://www.alphafoodie.com/super-mixed-berry-smoothie-jar/