Recipe by Elise Museles
Tastes just like the fresh out of the oven snickerdoodle cookies minus the sugar and white flour. The combination of hidden frozen veggies along with plant-based fiber, fats, anti-inflammatory spices, and protein transforms into an energizing (and mood-boosting) blend that can rival any sweet tooth. No baking necessary!
- 6 ounces nut milk of choice made in The NutraMilk
- 1 small zucchini, peeled and frozen (can precook or use raw. Best frozen!)
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter (or alternative butter of choice made in The NutraMilk)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- Top with 1 tablespoon cacao nibs and/or extra cinnamon
- OPTIONAL: 1 scoop vanilla plant-based protein or collagen
- Steam the zucchini and freeze ahead of time.
- Place the nut milk and frozen zucchini in container and mix until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients into the container and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Adjust liquid according to desired thickness.
- Sprinkle with extra cinnamon, cacao nibs, granola, or any nutritional boosts of choice. Dig in!