May 27, 2020
Delicious Tropical Healthy Green Smoothie by Alphafoodie
Images and recipe by Alphafoodie
*Prep time 5 minutes
*Total time 6 minutes
- 1 banana
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup avocado (1/2 medium size ripe avocado)
- 1 tbsp lime juiced
- 1/2 cup mango frozen
- 1/2 tbsp ginger grated (or 1/2 tsp ginger powder)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp. oat flour optional
- 1 tbsp. protein powder optional
- Add the almond milk and lime juice in your Nutramilk processor first, so they're closest to the blade.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend till smooth. Enjoy!
- If you add less liquid, you can serve in a bowl, add some (optional) toppings, and enjoy that way.
- The smoothie is best consumed immediately, but in case you have leftovers you can freeze them in ice cube tray or freezer safe container for up to a month.