Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
For peanut butter
- 2 cups (275g) peanuts (untoasted, unsalted)
- pinch salt (optional)
For the peanut sauce:
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter made with the NutraMilk
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup (or sub any other sweetener)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (or tamari if gluten-free)
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Pinch of cayenne chili pepper, to taste
For vegetable skewers
- 1 small white onion
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1 small eggplant
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cauliflower florets
- Making the peanut butter
- Place peanuts in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 2-3 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- Take out peanut butter- set 2tbsp aside for recipe and store the rest for later use.
- Vegetable skewers
- You can choose a variety of vegetables and cut in various sizes and shapes. Assemble skewers and grill 6-8 minutes on 2 sides.
- Serve vegetable skewers with peanut dipping sauce.