November 06, 2022
Broccoli Salad With Creamy Cashew Dressing
Broccoli salad with a delicious creamy vegan dressing made with cashew butter created in the NutraMilk. A perfect side salad for holidays, potluck or picnics. Enjoy!
For the salad:
- 2 large broccoli crowns (florets only), finely chopped
- ¾ cup diced red onion
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries or raisins
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes chopped
For the dressing:
- ¾ cup raw cashews, soaked
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp. pure maple syrup (or other liquid sweetener of choice)
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- heaping ½ tsp sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place cashews in the NutraMilk container and process for about 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the dressing ingredients. Process until completely smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Place broccoli, sun dried tomatoes, red onion, and dried cranberries in a medium or large mixing bowl. Add dressing and toss thoroughly to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve chilled.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.