February 10, 2021
Buckwheat Dog Biscuits
Your pup will love these almond butter biscuits! They are super simple and quick to make and loaded with healthy nutrients!
For dog treats
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups buckwheat flour
- ½ cup almond butter made with the NutraMilk
- ¼ cup water
For almond butter
- 2 cups (300g) almonds
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- Making almond butter
- Place almond and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 12-13 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, almond butter, and eggs until slightly combined.
- Add water, one tablespoon at a time, to mixture until it becomes wet enough to roll out as dough.
- Roll out dough.
- Cut out paw shapes or any other shape you desire with cookie cutters.
- Place paws on baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes.