*Pre time 5 minutes
- 1/3 cup rolled oats Avoid instant, steel-cut oats will need soaking with hot water for 30-60 minutes then rinsing thoroughly, if using.
- ¾ cup water filtered
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil flavorless if needed. You can also use other neutral oils that won't solidify when chilled.
- pinch salt
Step 1. Blend
Add all of the ingredients to your Nutramilk (using the Butter & Smoothie bowl) for twenty seconds.
Step 2. Strain
Filter the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve or nut milk bag. However, be careful not to squeeze or press the mixture, as that can encourage sliminess. Allow it to strain naturally.
Once strained, it's ready to use immediately or transfer to a jar and store in the fridge for up to 6-7 days.
- If you find the results a little too thin for your liking, then increase the amount of oats used or reduce the water.
- By adding more water to the prepared cream, you can make super quick oat milk.
- Just like with oat milk, if you blend too long, this cream can end up 'slimy' so stick to the times mentioned.
See full details here: https://www.alphafoodie.com/simple-oat-milk-creamer-oat-cream/?jwsource=cl