Images and recipe by Marissa Hollenbacher from Marissas Whole Life.
- 2 Cups of Raw Almonds
- 2 Tbsps. of Molasses
- 2 Tbsps. of Agave
- 1 tsp of Gingersnap Seasoning
- Place the raw almonds in the NutraMilk machine and press Put the timer on for 12 minutes and press start.
- Let the almonds turn to butter. After the 12 minutes are up, add in the other ingredients. Press butter again and set the timer for 3 minutes. Let it mix together.
- Using a spatula, scrape out the almond butter and place in a container for storage.
- Enjoy over a slice of toast or with a spoon!