August 07, 2020
Ginger Orange Almond Cashew Milk
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
This is not a smoothie but a plant-based milk with a little twist. It´s refreshing, flavorful, creamy and sweet. Give it a try!
- 1/2 cup cashews (75 g)
- 1/2 cup almonds (75 g)
- 1 cup fresh oranges, chopped (about 2 large oranges peeled & chopped)
- 1 ½ tbsp. fresh ginger, chopped
- 1/8 tsp or less stevia powder or sweetener of choice
- 5 cups (1182 mL) water
- pinch of Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- Place cashews, almonds, and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 6 minutes. Press Start.
- Open the container lid, add ginger, orange and sweetener of choice. Replace lid.
- Press Mix (for one minute or until everything is well combined). Press Start.
- Open the container lid, add water. Replace lid.
- Press Mix (do not change this default time). Press Start.
- Press Dispense. Press Start and open spigot to fill your storage container. Enjoy!