Images and recipe by Alphafoodie
This sweet & creamy, 5-ingredient Golden Milk recipe is not only perfect at pre-bedtime for a night of soothing sleep but is also filled to the brim with health benefits!
*Servings 1 liter
- 2 knobs of fresh turmeric
- 1 coconut – flesh and water
- 1/4 cup honey ( Or maple syrup for a vegan option)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 cups of filtered water
- (Optional) some ginger/ cinnamon
Break open a coconut and collect the coconut water and flesh.
- Peel and grind 2 knobs of fresh turmeric. Make sure you are wearing your gloves for this step so you don’t stain your hands.
- Blend the coconut water, coconut flesh and turmeric in the Nutramilk processor (Warning: Turmeric may turn your Nutramilk bowl yellow). Add the black pepper and water and blend until a uniform mixture is obtained.
- Press dispense, press start, and open the spigot to pour into a glass container.
- Keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
See full recipe and more tips here: https://www.alphafoodie.com/5-ingredient-golden-milk/