Images and recipe by Alphafoodie
*Servings 1 pizza
For the base:
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 cup oats or oat flour
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 egg
- pinch of salt
For the filling:
- 1 medium Red onion
- 1/4 cup Broccoli
- 1/2 of one green pepper
- 1/2 of one yellow pepper
- 1/2 of one red pepper
- 1/2 cup mixed colored cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup purple cauliflower
- 1/4 cup sweet corn
- 1/2 cup Cheese ( or dairy-free alternative)
- 5 tbsps. homemade tomato Pure
- Cut the sweet potato in half and bake for 35-40 mins at 170°C (fan assisted)
- Blend the oats in the NutraMilk processor, then mix in the spices and the baked potato. Blend until you obtain a uniform dough.
- Oil a baking tin, preferably a round one, then spread over the base dough (You can mark the middle part with a glass or a cup so it's easy to cut it).
- Bake the base for 15-20 mins at 170°C (fan assisted).
- In the meantime, chop your veggies.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the base, then sprinkle with cheese (optional). Then arrange the veggies to create the rainbow (Leave the middle part empty if you want).
- Bake for 10-15 mins at 170°C (fan assisted) to allow the veggies to soften and cook.
- Remove the middle part and your rainbow pizza is ready
See full recipe and tips here: https://www.alphafoodie.com/sweet-potato-crust-rainbow-pizza/
← Older Post
Newer Post →