Chef + Wellness Expert Charles Chen made the yummiest Garlic Butternut Squash Pasta during his demo at Williams Sonoma, Beverly Hills. The dish was so popular the samples all flew out the door - customers couldn't get enough of this deliciousness.
Charles shares his secret recipe for the sauce, made in The NutraMilk, which can also be used for salad dressings, protein marinades + more.
- 1 Cup Fresh Cashew Butter made with The NutraMilk
- 2 Cups of Almond Milk made with The NutraMilk
- Juice from 1 whole Lemon
- 3/4 Cup of Nutritional Yeast
- 1 Tablespoon of Miso Paste
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Avocado
- Handful of Basil
- 2 Tablespoon of Tamari or Coconut Aminos
- Blend sauce ingredients in The NutraMilk
- Stir fry butternut squash pasta with garlic and olive oil
- Add in favorite vegetables
- Add in sauce, mix
- Serve with fresh basil on top