February 18, 2021
St. Patrick’s Veggie Platter with Green Spicy Cashew Dip
Get in to the spirit of St. Patrick’s with this party platter appetizer. Choose a selection of raw green veggies and fruits you like and make this delicious spicy cashew dip.
This dip is vegan, paleo, keto and whole 30 approved! Made with only healthy and nutritious ingredients.
For more information about the healthy nutrients that cashews contain, click here.
- 1 cup cashew butter made with the NutraMilk
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, stem removed (you can keep the seeds in if you like it nice and spicy!) or other spicy pepper of choice.
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh water
- ½ tsp. salt, plus more to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
For cashew butter
- 2 cups (300g) cashews
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- Making cashew butter
- Place cashews and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 5-6 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Leave 1 cup of cashew butter in the NutraMilk for recipe and store the rest for later use.
- Add a cilantro, jalapeno, garlic, lime juice, fresh water, salt and pepper to the NutraMilk. Press ¨Mix¨ until a thick sauce comes together, adding more water to thin and salt to taste as necessary.
- Serve with with green veggies and fruits for a St. Patrick’s platter or use this delicious dip with plantain chips, radishes, carrot sticks, cucumber slices, pita chips, tortilla chips, crackers, etc. Also great as a sandwich spread, on quinoa, as a dressing for a Buddha bowl, on top of grilled chicken or tofu, stirred into pasta and so much more! Enjoy!