July 13, 2022
Plant-Based Blueberry Cashew Cream Cheese
When you have the NutraMilk, you don’t stop at making simple fresh butters- you can experiment all sorts of different flavors. Here is a great example - when blueberries are in season you can enjoy this delicious blueberry cashew spread.
- 3/4 cup cashew butter made with the NutraMilk
- 1 1/2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. fine sea salt
- 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup (use monk fruit sweetener for keto diet)
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- water as needed
For cashew butter
- 1 cup (150g) cashews
- Making cashew butter
- Place cashews and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 5-6 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the NutraMilk and process until smooth.
- Add water slowly as needed to reach desired consistency. Taste and add more sweetener if needed.
- Spread over your favorite bread or crackers and enjoy!
- Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.
Recipe inspired by The Vegan 8.