June 04, 2020
How To Make Date Paste by Alphafoodie
Images and recipe by Alphafoodie
*Serving 500 grams
*Total time 17 minutes
- 26 Dates pitted (505 g)
- If using un-pitted (whole) dates, first remove the stones.
- Then add the pitted dates in the Nutramilk processor.
- Blend until smooth and paste-like. It will take a bit of time to achieve the smooth paste.
- The date paste is ready when you achieve a smooth homogeneous mixture.
- Store the date paste in an airtight container. I have to be honest, my jar of date paste has never lasted long enough to 'go bad'. When stored in an airtight container within the fridge I've had it in there for 2-3 months with no issues. Storing it in the freezer can be up to a year (or possibly longer).
See full recipe and tips here: https://www.alphafoodie.com/how-to-make-date-paste/#wprm-recipe-video-container-24201