February 02, 2022
Almond Butter Romesco Spread
A simple, yet delicious savory mix of roasted red peppers, sundried tomatoes and almond butter. This spread, dip or sauce adds a burst of flavor to any dish. Enjoy!
Check out the health benefits of including almond butter in your diet.
- ⅓ cup almond butter made with the NutraMilk
- 1 (16 ounces) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp. brown rice vinegar
- ½ tsp. sea salt, to taste
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- pepper or other spicy spice, to taste
For almond butter
- 2 cups (300g) almonds
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- Making almond butter
- Place almond and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 12-13 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Set aside 1/3 cup almond butter for recipe and store the rest for later use.
- Combine all the ingredients in the NutraMilk and process until smooth.
- Serve on small toasts, as a dip for veggies or drizzled over vegetables or any protein.
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.