Images and recipe by Abby's Food Court
*Serving 1 cups
- 2 cups white sesame seeds
- 2 handful fresh parsley (leaves + stalks)
- 2 garlic cloves
- Pinch of sea salt
- Place the sesame seeds and a pinch of sea salt into your NutraMilk machine and blend on the butter setting for 15-16 minutes.
- Add the parsley and garlic cloves and blend for another minute on the butter setting.
- Transfer into a glass jar and store in the refrigerator! It should last in the refrigerator for a few months.
- Use in salad dressings or in hummus!
See full recipe here: https://www.abbysfoodcourt.com/recipes/3-ingredient-herb-tahini