November 18, 2020
Peppermint Cashew Oat Milk Latte by Kayla Freitag
Images and recipe by Kayla Freitag
A delicious peppermint Cashew oat milk latte in just minutes with this easy recipe created by Kayla Freitag.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup raw cashews
- 1 quart of water
- 3 dates, pitted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 shots of espresso or 3-4oz of concentrated coffee
- ⅛ tsp peppermint extract
To make the cashew-oat Milk:
- Soak the oats for 30 minutes before making the oat milk. Drain after the 30 minutes is up.
- Place the drained oats, cashews, dates, salt, and vanilla into the NutraMilk. Press the
- butter cycle for 1 minute and press start.
- Once the butter cycle is up, open the lid, add the water, and lock the lid back on.
- Press Mix and allow it to run for its default time.
- Press Dispense, Start, and open the spigot to fill up your milk storage container.
To make the peppermint latte:
- Pour the espresso or concentrated coffee into your serving glass.
- Add the peppermint extract and stir.
- Fill the cup up with ice and pour the cashew oat milk over the top.
- Stir to mix and enjoy!