June 24, 2020
Cashew Cacao Coconut Creamer by Abby's Food Court
Images and recipe by Abby's Food Court
*Serving 2 Cups
*Total time 5 minutes
- 1 cup cashews
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 3 pitted medjool dates
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 3 cups filtered water
- 8 tbsp coconut cream
- Place cashew, cacao powder, dates, vanilla extract, and sea salt into the NutraMilk. Press the “Butter” cycle and set for 3 minutes. Press start.
- After the 3 minutes, add the water and press mix (use the default time). Press start.
- To dispense the Cashew Cacao Milk, press dispense, then press start and open the spigot so the milk flows into your glass bottle.
- Pour 2 cups of the Cashew Cacao Milk into a separate glass jar and t
- hen add 8 tbsp of coconut cream. Shake to combine the coconut with the milk!
- Store in a sealed glass jar in the refrigerator. It gets thicker and creamier when cold.
- Add about 2-3 tbsp to your morning coffee!
See full recipe here: https://www.abbysfoodcourt.com/recipes/cashew-cacao-coconut-creamer