November 25, 2022
Almond Butter Keto Coffee
For all keto and bulletproof coffee lovers, here is a slightly different recipe to try!
Get your serving of nuts per days in your coffee by adding a tablespoon of almond butter. You´ll get fiber, protein which along with the fats from the ghee butter will help you curb hunger cravings till your next meal, while getting vitamin E, magnesium, B vitamins and other healthy nutrients. Enjoy!
- 1 tbsp. almond butter made in the NutraMilk
- 12 ounces Dark-Roast Coffee
- 1 tbsp. Ghee Butter
- 1 tbsp. MCT Oil (optional)
For almond butter
- 2 cups (300g) almonds
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- Start by making almond butter if you don’t have a batch made already.
- Place almond and salt in the NutraMilk container.
- Press Butter cycle, set for 12-13 minutes.
- Press Start.
- Open the container lid.
- If necessary, set for an additional 1-2 minutes for a creamier butter.
- Take out 1 tbsp. for this recipe and store the rest for later.
- Mix coffee ingredients in the NutraMilk or use a hand blender to mix. Pour into mug and enjoy!
Prepared and photographed by NutraMilk nutritionist, Florencia Tagliavini.