February 05, 2020
The Ultimate Guide: Homemade Roasted Seed & Nut Butter Recipes by Alphafoodie
Images and recipes by Alphafoodie
*Servings 1 or 1.5 cup
The homemade seed & nut butter recipes included within this post include:
- 2 or 3 cups of nuts or seeds
- Salt ( optional)
- Roast the nut/ seed in the oven for around 10-15 minutes.
- Leave to cool down slightly
- Put the ingredients in your Nutramilk processor
- Blend, blend, blend – The longer you blend, the smoother end product that you’ll get. This can take anywhere from 5-30 minutes.
Check the full recipe for all the secrets and tips: Alphafoodie